January 2015 - Present- Collaborative hobby project.
- This project's currently under development. It's Restaurant management framework initially for android devices. Basic features include adding new restaurant to the framework and ordering services online.
- Current implementation's running for 3 restaurant business in UK.
- Worked mostly as a backend developer to provide API support and data parsing.
September 2014- Hobby project as a purpose of learning android
- Developed a simple Google map app with options as changing map modes, zoom-in, zoom-out, showing current location, drawing a poly line between current location and a fix location.
Six Degree of Separation
December 2012- Data structure course project
- Developed a 97% efficient C++ solution of a text based user interface of a small scale social network with of six degree of separation as a feature. This feature calculates social distance between two users if there's any connection exists.
November 2015- Prototype for the project Butterfly Effect (more about butterfly).
- During the ultrahack event, developed this prototype as a proof of concept which which pulls out instagram photos based on hashtag and locations, and displays on an OpenStreetMap.
- Learnings: Instagram API, Bootstrap modal, Leaflet.
Data Visualization Screen
September 2011 to March 2012- Software Engineering course project done for Wapice Oy.
- As a team work, developed a web application to display real time sensor data through SVG images.Enhanced raw data visualization approximately by 7\%. Administrated and excuted test plans to detect and diagnose errors and bugs in the application.
- Learnings: IoT, Project management, Testing (unit, UI, integration, regression, and performance), MySQL.
Power of Attorney
June 2011 to August 2011- Demola Student project
- As a collaborative work, designed and developed a web application of the existing paper based power of attorney. Application introduced a way of electronic user authentication through bank ID that reduced paper works of the client approximately 8%. Done Technical documentation in the end.
- Learnings: Web Application development, MySQL.
Spielberg on the web
March 2011 to May 2011- Demola Student project
- Collaboratively developed a video sharing mobile app (device N8) for Nokia R&D, Tampere. Written scripts for user authentication and social media integration as a back-end developer. Performed in-device manual unit testing.
- Learnings: Mobile app development, Qt&Qml, PostgreSQL.